Review: 2015 BMW M3 Sedan
Over the years, the BMW M3 has grown in popularity, size, power and luxury; everything an amazing car needs. Plus it has a plethora of ///M flourishes and branding.
This 2015 M3 only comes as a sedan, it’s larger, has electric assist power steering, carbon brakes, and for the first time, it has a twin-turbocharged 3.0-liter inline-six engine..
The M3 develops 425 hp and 406 lb-ft of torque, with the turbocharger pumping 18 psi over atmospheric pressure into the intake.
The M3 exterior has new bodywork, including a new front fascia, flared front and rear quarter panels, a new rear valance and a unique hood with a subtle power bulge – the hood and doors are made from aluminum to save weight. The exterior of the roof is offered in lightweight carbon fiber that helps lower the center of gravity, another first for the M3 Sedan.
The interior features a three-spoke steering wheel, M instrument cluster, M sport bucket front seats, a M dead pedal and the M transmission shifter.
- 19″ Black Light-Alloy Wheel Double-SpokeStyle 437 M with Mixed Perf. Tires $1,200
- Manual Transmission $0
- 19″ Light Alloy Wheel Double-Spoke Style437 M with Mixed Performance Tires $1,200
- M Carbon Ceramic Brakes $8,150
- M Double-clutch Transmission with Drivelogic $2,900
- Adaptive M Suspension $1,000
- Power rear sunshade $575
- Enhanced USB and Bluetooth plus Smartphone Integration $500
- Concierge Services $250
- Moonroof $0
- Parking Assistant $500
- Harman Kardon surround sound system $875
- Side and Top View Cameras $750
- Engine: Twin-Turbo 3.0L I6
- Power: 425 HP / 406 LB-FT
- Transmission: 7-Speed DCT
- 0-60 Time: 3.8 Seconds (est.)
- Top Speed: 155 MPH (limited)
- Drivetrain: Rear-Wheel Drive
- Curb Weight: 3,595 LBS
- Seating: 2+3
- Base Price: $62,925